Search This Blog

Thursday, November 27, 2008

They Returned Safely Back To Cambodia !!!

The two Cambodian brothers have reached home and I am very glad that they have learned so much during the 4 days training.

Received the following:

Title: Thanks My Big Sifu.

Dear my Big Sifu,

This is Nal. I am safe in my Home and i want to say thanks for everything you did. Before this I never thought I can learn a lot of such wonderful thing, visit a lot of places and travel thousands Kilometers to learn about swiftlet farming with a person who expertise about swiftlet farming. He is ever willing to share all the thing that i need to know and never keep any secret.

Thanks Big Big Sifu,

Nal
Cambodia

Well I told them that I will teach all the things that I know and will take them to see a many swiftlet farming activities as possible.

They got what they come for and I hope those things that I taught will be a very good lesson for their future undertaking.

Take care Nal.

Hope you will always cherish those moments that we went thru and be a good sifu in your own country.

Remember anything you do not know or not sure, just give me a call. I shall always be your friend......

No comments: