Search This Blog

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Harry I Just Bought An Abandoned Shophouse !!!

Mr W of BM sent to me a short message and ask for my advise on how can I help to turn the shop to a super BH:

Hi Harry, i just bought a unit abandon shop house and keen to know your suggestion how to start and design it to become super BH, may i know how you quote for being help to setup a farm? Please advice.

Thanks.

Regards, W

My Reply:

Mr.W,

Thank you for reading my blog on a regular basis. I hope you have learned lots of new things which you can never find in any seminars or books or on any other blog websites.

I started writing last year just as a hobby to help myself to find all the knowledge about swiftlet farming.

I did not realised that now I am in this filed on a full time basis.

I feel honored and glad that I met so many new friends who love to continue reading my blog.

Many describe to me how they start their day by first reading my blog then move to their next agenda.

If after three days I do not write an article they will call and asked if I am well or not. One particular person, he is a Doctor, always reminded me that he is ready with all the sick pills for me to get well.

He said that every morning he will first open my blog before visiting Malaysia Kini website.

As for the Black Cloud, I believe it is the best external sound that I ever found. It has been very effective in many towns in Malaysia. You need to be very careful and know how to effectively used the sound. I recommend that U keep one in your collection. Remember U need to have at least 3 - 5 sounds to operate a successful BH.

I would be truly honored to be appointed as your advisor. However before you engage me U need to promise that U will follow what I advise U to do. I just do not want you to do other things the moment I turn my back.

My fee shall be subjected to how far the location of the shop house. I need to cover my time to travel, the toll charges, lodging cost and miscellaneous.

I usually charge a minimum fee of XK as my engagement fee and for every visit I would like to be paid a hardship, toll, petrol fee, and professional time fee of around RMx00.

I need to inform U that I am doing this on a full time basis and I need to earn something to keep going.

I need to pay a visit to you shop house and have a good look both external and internal. I need to be there from 4 pm till 7pm. I need to know which direction the birds are flying home above the shop house.

I will them come out with a sketch of the whole BH configuration.

I will also provide the list of things to do and to buy.

Once that is done U might want to engage your own contractor to construct them. If you need further help I can arrange for an experience workers to carry out the installations and construction. This additional cost is separate.

Looking forward to hear from U soon.

harry.


The above email tells you what kind of things that I am getting into now days.

I love to be busy with swiftlet farming.

No comments: