Search This Blog

Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Wanderful Way Of Detecting Any Defects In Your BH !!!


I managed to buy a new cam coder, Panasonic, with 4 gigabytes memory card.

The moment I got it in my hand, I keep thinking how can I maximise the use of it for the sake of swiftlet farming operation.

If I have anything that I am very curious I should now be able to detect using my new cam coder.

I went over to the camera shop and got one of those tripods stand.

Fix the cam on it and decided to check which entrance hole the birds prefer to fly in.

Hmm...... something that might help to proceed with my next plan on my BH.

The only setback is that the battery will only last for one hour unless I connect direct to the charger cable.

Without those charger cables, I can only run the can while the battery last.

So went into the BH and set the cam at the selected location. Once ready switched the cam on.

After about one hour went to pick the CAM home.

The result is wonderful. I can now know exactly how those wild birds enter the hole and which hole they preferred.

My conclusion is, using cam coder, can help you to make a better decision. Just imagine if your wall is too closed to the entrance hole you might want to check their flying path into the house. If the pictures taken do indicate that they are not right, you can immediately make the changes.

You will realised how fantastic to know exactly what is wrong with your BH.

Use your cam coder regularly.

No comments: