Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Visit To Kuala Krai EcoPark !!!

The Kuala Krai EcoPark seem to be fast moving and I can see that the construction works are moving smoothly.

While in Kelantan with the Cambodian Brothers, I took them there to have a good look at the construction progress.

All the three rows were under heavy constructions with at least 15 Indonesian workers busy with various activities.

The last time I visited only the footing were in place. Now they are moving to the second and the third floor.

The person in charged told me that the 61 units BH shop lots are left with only three more plus those allocated to Bumiputras.

I wish I have the money to own one however I might be too late by then.

Sincerely once the unit are up I will be visiting them regularly and how I hope one of the owners will let me his advisor for the installation of BH equipments.
Let me show U some of the photos taken:











No comments: