Search This Blog

Monday, November 17, 2008

Hands On Training For The Cambodian Brothers !!!

Tomorrow my training program for two Cambodian brothers will begin.

They have landed in Kuala Lumpur and staying close by to my Apartment.

They seem to be very excited over tomorrow and I hope I am too.

My plan is to ensure that what they learn will benefit their country swiftlet industries. Who knows one day both will be great sifus in this part of the world.

I plan to ensure that they will not become "Consultant" that cheats those newbies in this industry.

What I need to galvanise them is to have a proper set of objectives. They are welcome if their intention is to ensure that every newbies that engage them will benefits from what they will learn from me.

I just do not wish that one day every Cambodian who engaged them will point their fingers to Pak Harry for not creating sensible sifus. Sifus who are out to make the kill like some that I came across in Malaysia.

Will first take them to Kuala Selangor and then to Setiawan. After Setiawan will visit Bukit Mertajam and Padang Serai. Once that is done will be up in Kota Bahru and Besut before stopping over in Raub, Pahang.

This will be something that I hope to do when there is enough participants who are really serious in learning swiftlet farming.

No comments: