Search This Blog

Monday, November 10, 2008

Personal Coaching Of A Cambodian Swiftlet Farmer !!!

I never believed that my blog have been the favourite hit among many newbies.

Yesterday, while on the way to BM, stop by at Sunway Hotel in Seberang Prai, to meet Mr.L.

He is an engineer in profession and currently working with intel at Kulim Technology Park.

He wanted to have those Hygrostat for his BH in Endau, Rompin, Pahang.

What surprised me was when he commented that after reading my swiftlet farming blog spot he have constructed his own BH. No sifu was engaged.

Then come this Mr Nal of Cambodia who book his ticket to KL this 17th and block my time for a 5 days personal training to become a Sifu.

I think he will learn lots of new things and I planned to take him around from KL to Selangor to BM and then to Kelantan. On the way back will stop at Raub, Pahang.

This will me a marathon and I hope along the way will be able to show him how to select the right location.

Also he will have a very good exposure to the new BH that I have begun construction in BM.

In Raub, their is a very strong chance for him to learn about how to turn around a failed BH.

Let see how good he will be after th 5 days crash course, personal touch by Dr. Harry.

If this is successful I will be able to do the same to any blog readers who are serious in choosing swiftlet farming as their business line.

No comments: