Search This Blog

Friday, November 28, 2008

How To Use Your External Sound Effectively !!!

There is nothing like having a beautiful external sound in your BH.

Once you play them on the top of the roof you will see plentiful of those swiftlet circling, chasing each other and the best is to see them swooping into your BH at high speed.

During the day time, if you carefully observed, there will be a kind of wave of birds coming over in groups. Once they finish a new group will come over and repeat the same actions.

Some will be playing, some will be chasing each other, some will lock onto the tweeters and try to peck them.

But no matter how good the sound is, it has a limited life. After a few short days or weeks they tends to be ineffective.

So you then will start looking around for a better or newer sound.

You will stumbled into new sounds and of couse "Black Cloud".

But do you know how to effectively use them?

I mean are sure you know how to tweek those buttons on the amplifier to give the maximum impact to those wild birds?

Have you ever though that you can extend the life of the sound to at least 5 to 8 months?

Let me relate this real events:

"Pak Harry this is Mr.T of Ipoh. Thank you for the BC. Pak Harry how come nothing happen when I use the BC in Ipoh?"

Well well well. Mr.T what type of amplifier are you using?

"Don't know the brand. I think China made."

Do you know how to tweak those buttons on the amplifier?

"Pak Harry I am not very familiar with the equipment so I just plug in the CD and play."

Ai yah yah yah. Mr.T before you play the sound you must at least call me to provide you with the guidelines on how to set those buttons on your amplifier.

Those who are familiar with their amplifiers then it would be very easy to explain but those who do not know, ai ya ya ya ya.......

Okay like this, since I will be passing Ipoh on Monday I shall do my best to drop by.....

In one more case in Kluang, happened yesterday, the BH owner was using a computer to load the sound. He showed me the amplifier. You will be surprised if you were with me.

"Pak Harry, sorry I DIY, so I bought this car amplifier for my BH."

I looked at it and shook my head and murmured to myself "What the bloody hell is this?

This job is getting tougher every day man.

Okay okay where is the button to adjust the volume, bass, the tremble and mid sound?

"You need to use this screw driver sir?"

Ai Ya ya yah, I have never adjust my BH sound with screw drivers. Okay where is the adjust buttons?

He lifted the amplifier and showed me three small screws embedded to the body. I need a magnifying glass to see where to poke the screw driver.

After some tweaking he saw a few birds flying into the house, via a CCTV camera.

"Oh ya pak Harry there were a few birds that flew in just now."

Well the morale of the story is that, if you do not know which button to tweak then you will get very little from the sound that you have purchased.

I did mentioned about how to extend the live of your new found bird sound.

My advise is do not play them all day long. Play one hour in the morning, one hour in the afternoon and perhaps one hour and 45 minutes during the time those birds were flying back home.

By doing this you will maximise the operating life of all your expensive sounds.

If you are not sure please ask. Do not be Mr. Einstein. Even Pak Harry sometime do ask some friends if he have never come across something new.

So if those BC do not work well in your area, please call for immediate helps....

I think now is my turn to take the Penadol .......

No comments: