Search This Blog

Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Whole Day In Sungai Besar !!!

Yesterday was in Melaka and today the whole day was with Mr.L inspecting a few pieces of agricultural land for his BH.

There were more the 5 pieces of land that we visited. Each have their good and bad points.

Among the 4, two seem to be very interesting worth to go for the second step.

I used my Duress birdcall sound on each piece of land and the response improves as time moved toward the evening. At one time the rain gave us a very interesting result.

Mr.L was very pleased and keep saying that how he wish to be with me on all my trips to those BHs or agricultural land that I am about to visit.

Mr.L engaged me to study his Tamparuli land some weeks ago. After the evaluation I told him to let the birds multiply there first but in the mean time it will be for his own good to consider looking at building a BH in Kuala Selangor or Sungai Besar.

The idea is to get all the knowledge in West Malaysia and use these during his new phase in East Malaysia.

He was truly happy over the outing and I hope to teach others who do have the intention of having their own BH(s) one day.

No comments: