Search This Blog

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Lukut BH Turn Around Is Working Fined !!!

A short while ago Madam D called with lots of enthusiasm. Her BH is back from being pretty sick to a healthy status:

"Harry I just wanted to inform U that the turn around of my Lukut BH is doing well. Now the birds are coming in and there are many new nests in the BH. Thank to you for all the advises and guidance."

I was invited to visit the BH about two to three months ago. Mdm D brought along her partner. I remembered how unhappy her partner was during the whole journey.

After inspecting the two stories BH, a shop house, I put forward a long list of things that they need to rectify.

Those list of things that I proposed must be very effective.

She claimed that the hygrostat did a splendid job to stabilise the humidity and now she wanted to have one more.

Those fake nests were also marvelous. I recomend those styrofoam fake nests. Those swiftlets seem to like making their nests on the fake nests.

I wish I can claimed that it was me who managed to turn around but they should be the one who deserve the congratulation.

I just tried to do the best for the sake of saving a failed BH. I gave them a 5 pages recommendations.

Remember, my objective is to reduce the 70% failed BH in our country. If every month I can help to turn around three units, that will be 36 BHs a year.

I know they followed what I asked them to do and their efforts seem to be working.

I am glad and wish there will be more people who have the same problem to come forward and ask for help.

There is nothing to be shy about.

What you actually need is a third party who is sincere and dedicated to identify your possible wrong doings. He must be very observant and every thing that he feel wrong must be provided with the right solutions.

That is my specialities and I am proud to be gifted with that ability.

No comments: