Search This Blog

Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Will Soon Be WiFied With Acer Aspire !!!


Normally I will write an article for swiftlet farming blogspot at least one a day.

However if I am on the road, I will not, since I do not carry or have any notebook.
Recently I was introduced to this beautiful gadget that is light and wifi-ed.

Hmm..... Getting something that will allow me to blog anywhere when I travel.

Make my booking and looking forward to collect the light weight notebook on this Sunday.

So now I hope I will write more often.
I came to know that there are many blog readers who read before their morning coffee. How contagious I can be.....

Well guys if you wife gives the green light, just keep reading ......

I am very happy that whatever I write makes your mind tick. A very good way to start the day.

Thanks for all the purchases of those items I posted. At least those small profits allow me to buy this small notebook. It cost about Rm1,700.

If you need one just let me know.....

Description:

Smaller than an average diary and weighing less than 1 kilo (models with NAND flash module), the Aspire one puts freedom in the palm of your hands. Freedom to use WiFi, WiMAX and 3G Networks* to explore new ways to connect, communicate and interact with the world you care about. Freedom to go beyond ultra-mobility. Freedom to be yourself anywhere you want to.

How big is perfection? How small is ideal?The Aspire one has an 8.9” CrystalBrite LED backlit LCD with 1024x600 resolution and an integrated CrystalEye™ webcam that offers just the right balance between easy-toread clarity and easy-to-use functionality. You could almost call it the perfect fit.

Power comes in many forms. Often the smallest is the most powerful. The Aspire one comes with the Intel® Atom™ processor, built with the world’s smallest transistors and designed specifically for low power consumption while delivering the power and performance you need for full online freedom.

The Aspire one has one of the most intuitive interfaces out there that takes just seconds to learn, and smart software that keeps you productive, entertained and connected all the time. Why? Because your online world is a very personal place that changes every time you connect but remains familiar because it’s a world you create. One interface, a whole world to discover. Why do it any differently?

No comments: