Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

How To Make Those External Sound Effectivenes Last Much Longer !!!

How many weeks do you think a very good sound that you have purchased from Pak Harry will last?

I mean its effectiveness?

Maybe 12 weeks or best case is 4 months (16 weeks).

What do you think the best way that you can stretch their effectiveness to a much longer period?

All this while I thought I was the smartest but frankly I am not. I am just a rusty Mechanical Engineer who sometime got this memory lapse like a 65 years old man.

Today I met someone who is far superior then I am and I am truly fascinated with his ingenuity. He owned more then 12 BHs in Setiawan, the Capital city of swiftlet farming in Malaysia at the moment.

How he did is simple.

First he plays those external songs and observed how many days they will get those swiftlets got bored.

One day it dawned upon him that birds are like human. Once they listen to the same song all day long they will get tired of it. At the same time if you play the same sound from morning till evening without stopping these birds will get hungry and tired.

So the best is to limit playing those sound to a limited number of hours a day.

The most important is from 6.30pm till 7.30pm and maybe another hour in the morning.

In the morning you actually catch hold of those young birds to come and visit the BH but the evening is where the pulling action takes place.

In this way the sound will be magnetic and will stay effective much longer as compare to playing all day long.

It makes sense but if you wish to try please be aware that the guy who give this idea will hold no responsibilities if it does not works for you.

It works for him very well and I believe the method he is doing makes lots of good sense.

Again there is nothing to loose by trying............

Pak Harry just wanted to share something special and I hope this article will not upset anybody.

If I do I would like to say sorry.

No comments: