Search This Blog

Friday, November 21, 2008

What Happen If Your Internal Sound Is Not Good/Right !!!

I was driving this morning from Bukit Mertajam to Kota Bahru.

Well the trip was more then 4 hours and the two Cambodians were with me anxious to see those birds coming home in KB.

While driving I received a call from Mr.K from Klang.

"Pak I got something very interesting to share with you and your blog readers."

"I have recently opened my second BH in Shah Alam Selangor, thanks to you for those positive advises, and this was something that I wanted you to know."

"I installed several CCTV cameras and took very little notice only after the third week."

"Then some strange thing happened. Every evening there were at least 80 birds that entered the birdhouse but after a few weeks I entered the BH there were not a single bird shits on the floor."

"I begin to wonder why and took a very good look at my CCTV clips that I saved."

"You know what actually happened?"

"The moment my external sound is off for the day, those birds gets irritated with the internal sound and they immediately fly out of the house. Really strange and unusual."

"What I did was to immediately replace the internal sound and now they seem to be staying"

"I am really surprised that internal sound is also a very important thing to look into for a BH. I think it is more important then the external sound. There is no use to bring them in and shew them away after that."

"Harry I hope this special finding is useful to you and your blog readers."

"Anyway thank you for being so helpful with my first birdhouse and I owe you a special dinner. I have just harvested about 25 nests after about 6 months."

Mr.K thank you very much for sharing. I am looking forward for more of this kind of things that can be shared with all those who read my humble blog.

Thank you and thank you. Mr.K you still owed me one dinner.

1 comment:

OURN seansonal said...

Dear Harry,
This is Soneth with my brother Sonal. I want to say thank you to Mr. Ding at Sitiawan, Mr. Eng at Kota Baru and Mr J. at Basut for everything that they did to me and i hope to me them next time again.
Anyway, thank you to you too Harry for everything that you teach me with my Brother.

Thank you so much for everything and wish you all success in the business.