Search This Blog

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Bantang Berjutai Two Stories BH !!!



Today August 3rd 2013, I took some time to deliver about 8 humidifiers and 4 humidity auto sensor to a BH located at Bantai Berjuntai, Selangor.

The owner wanted my final comment on what he did after my visit report to his BH about one week ago.

He erected a number of partitions to block those bright light from polluting his nesting rooms.

He also installed addition cluster tweeters to attract more birds in.

 (Now with hexagonal and pole tweeters)

He followed my advise in the installation of hexagonal and pole tweeters.

He put some work in wetting the BH floors.

And today I saw him installing four humidifiers, two on the top and two on the ground floor.

The signs of more birds entering his BH is obvious.

He adopted my new sounds.

I keep reminding him on the important of maintaining the right humidity.



His BH now is about three years old, according to the owner.

The first two years the BH nesting room humidity were okay within 90%RH.

When the BH reaches 3 years old the humidity inside dropped drastically, according to him.

He cannot understand why but my full explanation help him to understand why.

He begin to adopt my strategies and I assured him that his BH will be okay.

He need to shut the BH for the next three months and after that do the monthly inspection.

The first thing you should do thereafter is to check the BH humidity plus wet those floors.

If he can maintain the right humidity he will have a very good chance to retain all those young birds that were hatched and raised in his BH.

Once the humidity drop to 70%RH or lower those young birds will find every excuse to move to your neighbor's BH, I told him.

He was very proud with what he did to insulate the two layered walls.

He assured me that the internal temperature will not touch 31*C.

A good reason to get more birds staying.

Enjoy these pictures taken by my iPhone 4S.






No comments: