Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Pasir Nering, Kuala Berang, Kelantan Abandoned BHs !!!

 (The abandon BHs.  8 Units in a row plus one stand alone)

Just reached home from a two days trip to an abandon cluster of BHs.

After the visit and at the same time listening to the sad stories on what actually happened I was feeling the tiredness and the pain.

The pain is because nearly 200 plus investors plunge in all their savings and what they got now was a row of empty bhs.

Four years with no return of investment.

A very sad case and they have launched a police report.

Luckily the company who was involved in this so call dream come true but later turned into nigh mares was stop operation by Bank Negara.

What the owner did was to just fly to Indonesia and learned perhaps one week with Pak Agung.

He came back with lots of video clips and started the same idea like what Pak Agung did in Indonesia.

He did not realized that Pak Agung took years to master the technique.

Pak Agung must have failed many many times.

This so called smart alex put forward the idea and started to draw a lot of attention with a false promises.

At the end of the day he failed to deliver.  There were at least two similar projects.  The first unit was said to be similarly stranded in Kulim Kedah.

I was there for a small inspection.

What I told the owner that it can be reactivated but it cannot be done in one go.

If they have the financial resources I could try a few, about three selected floors, and see how it works.

If it attract birds to come and stay perhaps we should move to a larger number of floors.

I wrote a pretty report about 20 pages and told them precisely what I would do if given the choice.

I told them that I can only help and with all the expertise in my head plus a counting the number of birds that flew over the land it can be reactivated.

I hope they will soon call me to proceed with the project.

Let me share you with the few pictures I took while surveying the buildings.


 (Back view)

 (The stand alone unit at the back)

 (An insect generating hut)

 (A large canopy to prevent birds from escaping)

 (This stand alone unit looks more promising for reactivation)

 (The steel structures looks strong but not the netting)
 (Nearly all the netting were torn and unusable)

 (One big problem is the ceiling height too low)

 (The nesting wood are actually used to support the ceiling slab)

 (Tweeters were wrongly placed)




No comments: