Search This Blog

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Sekinchan BH Revamp Operation Now On !!!


 (How it is now after my transformation)

Very happy that the Sekinchan BH revamp has begun.

I started the operation about one week ago and the progress so far is encouraging.

Main attention was the external part of the monkey house.

I have decided to open a new hole about 3 feet by 2 feet 10 inches facing the East (morning sun).

The hole will be just for the purpose of those morning light to guide those birds to find their way out in the morning.

My favorite hexagonal tweeter was installed just above the main entrance hole about 2 feet above the hole extension book shelf.

I also wanted to test the use of those kite tweeters.  I installed four of them connected to those external sound cable.

The one that I was excited about was the installation of about 6 power tweeters to be used during my "Last Tango" sound during peak hours.

This will be something that will push the sound louder at a predetermined time usually at peak hours of the day.

The owner was observing what we did and he likes then so far.

Tested yesterday and they are working to what we have in mind.

Will write more once back from Kota Kinabalu.



 (How it was)
 (Nothing much at the main entrance hole)

 (I opened a new hole facing the morning sun)

 (Fixing the hexagonal tweeter)
 (From far you can see the majestic building)

No comments: