Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My Next BH Revamp Project Will Be At Sekinchan, Selangor !!!

(The sky was pretty blue during the visit day but the BH was also blue inside, yes no nest at all)

After the holiday break I planned to mobilize my workers to Sekinchan, Selangor.

I remembered visiting this BH about 4 months ago and submitted my recommendations on what should be done to make it alive.

From what I can remember the BH was dead for almost 2-3 years after into operation.

The most glaring was the wrong used of internal sound.

The owner was wrongly advised and he played the my "Black Cloud" as his internal sound.

This powerful sound will usually make those birds fly around the house like a frenzy chick.

They will not find a location to stay for the whole night and every night for as long as this Black Cloud is played as an internal sound.

If they don't they will not have a chance to mate and built any nest.

I quickly changed the sound to "Superbabyking".

The external sound was also changed to "PukauOri".

I wonder after four months if the two new sounds will attract any permanent tenants.

It used to be zero nest and this Thursday I hope to see at least a few bird shit markings on the BH floors.

One of the most difficult task in revamping this BH will be the opening of at least one LAL hole.

Current inter floors connecting LALs were wrongly located.

The LALs were too far from the main entrance hole.

A lot of job to be modified inside and I hope within two weeks it will be ready for a new life.

If you are free to come and see please call me at 017 7551318.

I am the only person who invite newbies or those who owned BH that are not doing well to come and see what I do to reactive their sick BHs.

It will be a very good opportunity for you to drop by to see and learn something.

Sekinchan is also famous for its most productive padi fields in Malaysia.  It seems that the production per acre is the highest in the whole of Malaysia.

Remember nobody will open their BH door to allow outsider to enter their BH.

Only Pak Harry will.  All in all I wanted to help you with your BH problems.

Trust me and come and meet me in person.

I am a humble but sincere in helping as many people as I can.

Yes call me or drop a line at harryswiftlet@yahoo.com.

No comments: