Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Maran BH More Troubles : Monitor Lizard Lurking !!!




First it was the owls and now what?

Just look at some crazy things that might be up there on the rooftop.

I was doing my normal round walking around this Maran BH and see if there are things that can go wrong around and the top areas.

This was where I noticed something protruding like the head of a monitor lizard.

It looks small far but from that height I think it was huge.

I took some picture to show my workers and instruct them specifically to chase the lizard away.

Yes during their eradication of those owl nest they did chased out a lizard and it jump down avoiding those stick.

This particular article tells you something.

If you thing those lizard are not able to climb the BH walls, I think you better think again.

They can create some kind of disaster if they choose to stay inside your BH.

You need to think something fast and get it out of your BH.

If they keep coming try to feed them with those chicken heads laced with Feradon3G.


No comments: