Search This Blog

Monday, August 19, 2013

Sekinchan BH Now With Two Nests !!!



(One of the two new nests found inside the Sekinchan BH)
 
Just after changing of sound and some tweaking of all the amplifiers.

That was carried out in late May 2013.

I was invited to inspect the BH and during the inspection I discovered that the BH internal sounds were those external sound (black cloud and marvelous cloud).

I told the owner that if he continue playing the wrong sound his BH will have a very hard time to lure those birds to stay and built their nests.

Just be very careful not to use the wrong sound as your internal sound I told him.

According to him he spend more than RM15,000 to recently upgraded his BH.

That was about two months ago and the sounds were the product from the last "Sifu".

I guaranteed him that there will be no sign of any nest inside due to that simple error.

We entered and I was right there was no sign of birds staying at night.

After completing my inspection I voluntary change the internal sound to superbabyking and the external sound to selking.

I promise him that there will be more bird shit markings on his BH floors and I will not be surprised that there will be a number of nests soon.

That was what really happened.

During yesterday short visit, I delivered some items for the revamp operation to the BH, I discovered that there were two full blown nests and the number of bird shit marking shot up to nearly 20 spots.

I begun to ask myself.

Hmm... how come only now the owner called me to start the revamp operation after May 2013?

The answer was very simple.

He sit and watch his BH and keep wondering if this Pak Harry is another conman.

He has just forked out RM15,000 and nothing happened.

An now this smart alex came to show how good he is.

Let me see if what he promised will show any changes in the tenants staying.

That was the real reason why he waited until now to call me to start the renovation works.

He did the right thing.

If I were him I will do the same.

Once bitten twice shy.  He cannot affort to be conned by another "Sifu".

His previous "Sifu" was highly recommended by his own blood brother and got nothing out of it.

RM15,000 went down the drain.

An now Pak Harry will hopefully do the miracle......... 

 (Not a very good sign on those nesting planks)



 (One of the 20 new bird shit spots)

(If you look carefully you can see a bird hanging on the tweeter)

No comments: