Search This Blog

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Deployment Of Mating Sound Inside a VIP room !!!

 (two of the six tweeters specially allocated for the mating sound)

Most people are scared to try new ideas in their BH but for me any new gadgets or sounds or aroma that can bring in more birds inside a BH is interesting.

I remembered talking to this BH owner who owned 4 BHs and what he was not happy about was his Sifu who seems to be like a old school of thought.

"Pak Harry my current Sifu is so scared to trying new things.  He is not like you.  You will try new things and if they works well you will adopt it in your next revamp project.  My Sifu refuse to even listen to any new ideas." he was yakking to me.

Well I would like to be the progressive type and not the old fashion type.

One very new and interesting idea that came to my mind above one month ago was how to use swiftlet mating sound inside a VIP room.

I discovered this special mating sound and after listening to it I got this strange idea that if this sound is installed inside a VIP room it will make the room more attractive to new couples that just entered the room.

What I did in Maran BH was to install about 6 internal sound tweeters 2"x5" inside one of the VIP room.

The six were connected in one loop and I got a cable to the data room.

I used a small spare amplifier to run the mating sound called "SuperMate" on a 24 hours basis.

The idea is to cheat those birds so that they will feel that the room is with six pairs of birds that are making love.

Once that is secured to their brain they might want to stay inside the room and also start mating.

Once they mate they will soon be building their nest.

This was just what I have in my mind and I hope withing the next few months we can see if this new idea works.

Please listen to the back ground sound to hear the mating sound in this video clip:





You can hear the same sound as this clip:





You can easily see the effect of one couple mating with that special sound.

After a while the couple nearby become "Steam" up and got "Sexited" .

He too start to "attack" his partner.

This is the reason why I wanted to install the mating sound inside the VIP rooms.

If this effect is viral you might get lots of nests in a short time.

No comments: