Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

So You Wanted To See New Nest(s) Every Time Your Visit Your BH ?


 (Once applied they will build their nests all over the plank)

I am sure if you can find that special formula that will quickly populate your BH from day one until it is full , you will be the most lucky person on this entire planet.

I too have been working my butt out just to find that special gadget or aroma or a divine scrip for the holy Bible or Kuran.

But let me tell you what I think about this fountain of youth water which I named it as "The Miracle Water (MW)" or "The Holy Water (THW)" or "Water from Haven (WRH)".

You might want to coin any other word for this special liquid but I can swear to the almighty that it works.

One new user called today and told me his secret formula on how he will get  additional nests every time he visited his BH.

His routine BH visit is one every 3-4 weeks.

"Pak Harry I got from you the MW and after using the liquid I can safely says that the number of nests now jumped to a staggering 200 plus within less than 3 months.  Prior to this it was only 50 nests." he was boasting on his achievement.

"You know what I did?  I followed your basic advise.  The moment I see any new and fresh bird shit markings on the floor I will climb the ladder and apply your MW on those spots which they stays.  The result can be seen within 3-4 weeks after application.  The MW never failed me so far.  Nearly every visit I will get new nests especially on the spots that I applied your MV." he keep providing me with his latest craze.

So this person is using my MW successfully and why not yourself.

Very little to loose but a lot to gain.

If you wanted to be like him where every time he visited his BH he will have new nests, why don't you get a canister or a bottle of 250 ml or one liter and test it for yourself?

I was in my JV BH in Gambang, Pahang a few days ago.

What I did about 4 weeks before that was just to spray the MW on all those fake nests made of styrofoam.

During my last visit the number of fake nests being patronized, with signs of nests, shot up by almost 50%.  Yes nearly 50 % of all the fake nests installed are now occupied.  You need to ask how many fake nests I installed?

I was not surprised but the owner was so excited and keep congratulating me for making his BH with so many new nests.

Now every visit to this BH I will carry with me a few bottles to ensure that those new visitors will keep coming in and start there nest building.

The most powerful liquid ever develop for the Malaysian Swiftlet farming industry.

I will put extra work in making it more powerful and bring more birds inside any BH.

This will be my promise and if you wish to try please call me at 017 7551318.

No comments: