After sitting on it for the last 24 hours I have decided to turn this Sungai Rambai BH to something like in the BH at Bukit Selambau.
My main objective will be as follows:
1) The external areas to be like a magnet to pull as many birds as possible to the rooftop.
2) Once they came closed to the monkey house areas they will be highly tempted to enter the BH for some obvious reasons.
3) The path leading all of them from top to the lowest floor shall be equip with the necessary tweeters to allow a free flow downwards.
4) The main entrance area of each floor to be as attractive as possible so that they will feel very safe and free to rove around.
5) Once they reach these roving areas they will be attracted to enter the nesting room.
6) Each floor shall be designed as such that those birds will have little problem to flight right to the VIP room(s).
7) The moment they entered the VIP room they will feel so comfortable until they will refuse to get out of the room or insist of coming back into it.
8) The VIP rooms shall be equip with all the gadgets that have those special smell sprayed or applied on them.
9) The nesting planks inside all VIP rooms to be properly cleaned and applied with my liquid Pheromone.
10) The BH sound system shall be designed as such that the internal tweeters can be easily controlled on their sound volumes.
11) The day time volume to be lower as compared to the night time sound volume.
12) The volume inside the VIP room shall be much louder than the roving areas and the intermediate rooms.
13) The external sound shall be chosen among the 20 latest best sound from my sound collection. Will carry out test round on each sound and the best that attract the most number of birds into the BH shall be the one for this BH.
14) During peak period the "Last Tango" sound to be activated.
15) The external sound tweeters shall be divided into groups. Each group to be connected to seperate cable lines for easier sound volume control.
16) Cluster tweeters shall be the type of tweeters to be installed inside all the VIP rooms.
17) I need to increase the number of 90* crossings inside all VIP rooms. Might need to relocate those nesting planks from those brightly areas to the VIP rooms.
18) To avoid owl attack a number of owl prevention gadgets to be installed.
19) The BH humidity shall be within 85-90% RH with a number of humidifiers and wet floors system.
20) The Mutiara Aroma shall be prepared as early as I can to ensure that they are well fermented with the right fragrances.
21) Insect generating system using those bread loafs will be activated within the first few days so that before the BH is put into full operation mode there will be lots of insects flying all over the place.
22) The BH shall be equipped with a number of water hoses to cover every inch of the floor during wetting operation.
Once completed it will be another master piece which will be very different from the rest of the BHs in the area or perhaps the whole of Malacca state.
I just need the confirmation from the owner to say "yes" you may go ahead.
It will be his decision and I am only an agent to transform his BH.
Those of you who are keen to come and view the transformation please call this number and tell be when you might want to make the trip. (017 7551318).
Yes this will be another historical trip for you to learn on how to upgrade your BH.
Pick up your hand phone now and call me.
Some pictures taken during my site visit.
Please enjoy watching them :