Search This Blog

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Somewhere Around Kenyir Lake, Trengganu !!!

(A view of Kenyir Lake)
 
Somewhere closed to Kenyir dam there is a cluster of BHs that need some help.

The moment I received the message from my "Smart Partner" from UPM I keep asking and cannot understand why it remained empty for almost 4 years into a kind of "Operation".

"Pak Harry there is a meeting at my office to listen to a presentation by a lady who represent all the owners of the swiftlet eco park." his early information.

Today on July 24th 2013, I was given the pleasure to listen to her stories.

She showed some slide pictures and reactivated her memories how it begin.

Her story was a very sad case and I think if I write in detail you will shed some tears.

An inexperience businessman came out with this wrong idea of erecting a cluster of BHs with no interest in catching any birds from the air but by own breeding system.

His presentation was so convincing he got a good number of investors to fall to his idea.

Each portion of the share was only RM3,000 and he promised a hefty returns year after year after year which ended abruptly.

The year was 2008 and until today not a single bird stays in all the 9 BHs.

She wanted some help and I briefly told her that it can be done but in a small scale.

What I need is to visit the place and come out with a solution.

I told her that if she can proof to me that there are lots of birds flying above the land I can help to bring them inside.

No promises but I am sure I can with the blessing of god.

Please pray for my success to turn around the project.

According to her there are at least 190 people who invested their savings and if possible let them have some returns.

I hope they will soon call me for a short visit.

Will inform all my blog reader more once I have the opportunity to visit the site.

Call me at 017 7551318 if you have any interest on this project.

I need some sponsor to turn around this project.

Every sponsor will be given a piece of the action.

If you are interested to own a BH on the same piece of land there are opportunities to negotiate with the group.



No comments: