Search This Blog

Thursday, August 15, 2013

My Never Ending Research On How To Bring More Birds Into Your BH !!!



I have this very strong desire to find that potent "Drug" or Nesting Plank Aroma that will not fail to bring lots of birds into any BH.

After so many tests and trial I find that this "Super Pheromone" seems to show the best result so far.

The first time I met the developer I though he was a joker.

"Pak Harry I have selected you to be my partner to test this new product I called swiftlet pheromone.  I have tested in east Malaysia and it works very well." he tried to persuade me with his product.

I told him that so far I have tested many products and not a single one meet my criteria.

Most does not show any result and they are very expensive.

Once there is no result the buyer will dump it into his waste bin and all the money spend will be a shear waste.

He gave a number of canisters to test and I was pretty impressed with it results.

Though it have yet to give positive result in Peninsular Malaysia the rest seems to be positive.

The best positive results were from Sabah, Sarawak and Vietnam.

About 8 months ago I wanted to get more serious about the Pheromone.

This time I push my dear friend to provide me in liquid form.

He sent a couple and I managed to carry out more tests.

The best result was again from Vietnam.

This BH owner contacted me in April 2013 and asked for a 5 liter bottle which I sent direct to him.

After just 2-3 months the nests number shot to a staggering 300 about 600% from 50 nests.

Kindly refer to the previous article on this special story.

This is where my next ideas pop up.

What if we make the pheromone more powerful by increasing its concentration?

If the standard concentration gave a staggering 600%  increase I think with double the concentration he might draw 1200%?

Hmm..........Hmmmm....Hmmmmmmm.....Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I keep thinking about it for a few days.

Finally I cannot stand the excitement and call my good friend.

"Brother I need your help.  Can you increase the liquid pheromone to 1.5, 2 and 3 times its concentration?  I wanted to test them in three BHs with 1000+ nests inside?"  I open the idea.

You know what he replied?

Pak Harry I am very happy to see what you are doing.  You constantly push to find new solutions to populate BHs.  Your effort should be recognized by the Government.  Okay on your request let me think about it." he replied.

After one day of silent he SMS the most interesting information.

"Okay about your request I have started the ball rolling.  What I plan to do is to get in powder form and all you need to to mix them with distilled water.  Shake it well before applying it."  he said.

"I will provide you with the precise method to mix them and you can do the rest yourself." he added.

Wow this was not something that I expected to get from him.

Now with the pheromone in powder form I can easily mix to my liking.

I can now prepare any concentration that I desired.

With this special powder I can now carry out many many combination and I know one of them will be my best option.

The final concentration will be known only by the end of 2013.

Just be in touch with me if you wish to try the new formula.

No comments: