Search This Blog

Thursday, August 15, 2013

I Will Be In Melaka This Sartuday August 17th 2013 !!!

Another BH owner from Melaka came to see me two days ago.

He owned a BH in Melaka but work in Puchong and is not doing well.

I have a cup of coffee with him and listened to his problems.

The number of nests seems to stop growing and he would like me to carry out my inspection.

He already dumped in more than RM400,000 and would like to see a reasonable returns on his investment.

After doing many deep though he finally decided to find a suitable "Sifu" to inspect his BH and tell him what is wrong with it.

He called and spoke to me a couple of months ago and now met me in person.

"Pak Harry I know you are busy with helping others to reactive their BHs but can you spare some of your time for my BH?" he pleaded for my help.

My answer to him was "Sure I will be most happy to come and see what need to be done."

I remembered about my main objectives in starting my blogsite.

The most important among the many objectives was to help reducing non performance BHs.

If I can reduce the number by 2-3% I would be delighted.

I told him that that no matter how many BHs that I help to reactive there will hundreds new BHs that will be drowning into a deep pit.

This is a bad and sad thing to happen to our swiftlet industry.

If there is no one out there to help there will be more and more misery to those who thought that swiftlet farming is a lucrative one time investment and lifetime income generator.

Many failed and the number of failed BHs increases every month.

My small contribution in helping to reactivate some of those failed BHs is very small as compared to the failed BHs added every month.

My advise to all newbies is try to be more careful with your investment and make sure you know what swiftlet farming is all about.

The risk is there and all you need to do is to minimize it but learning more about it.

The best method is to get someone who knows the industry to be your adviser.  All you need to do is to refer to him before making any drastic decision that will make your investment turned dead.

Those who owned BH in Melaka please call 017 7551318 for a cup of coffee.

I might be able to do something for your BH. 

No comments: